Onsite Curbside Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing
Exceptional Urgent Care Now Offers Onsite Curbside Drive-Up Testing for COVID-19
How It Works:
- Drive to Exceptional Urgent Care at 4555 W. Walnut St., Garland, TX 75042 (Click for Directions)
- Upon arrival: keep windows up, have your ID and insurance card ready.
- You will be asked to fill out the required paperwork.
- Once confirmed: You will be asked to roll down the window for us to evaluate and take the temperature and your nose will be swabbed by the nurse.
- The sample is put in a sterile contain and sent to the lab.
- That’s it! Exit the parking lot. You will get a phone call with your results in about 4-9 business days.
- How long does the test take? If there is no line the test should take about 25 minutes or less.
- How much does the test cost? Patients will pay $99 for the testing, lab work, and results.
- Do you take insurance? We take all insurances including Medicare and Medicaid.
- What if I don’t have insurance? The cash price for COVID – 19 test is $ 99
- How quickly do I get my results? Results normally take 4-9 business days to be returned. You will get a call once we have your results.
- What should I do while I’m waiting for my results? We recommend staying quarantined in your home and staying away from other people.
- What do I do if I test positive? Follow the CDC guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
People who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should call (469) 638-8060 for an initial screening. Patients who should be evaluated are those who have coronavirus symptoms: fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Those who either have had contact with a known coronavirus patient or who have traveled in an area where there is known COVID-19 community spread should also be tested.
Locations and Hours
Drive-up evaluations and testing for COVID-19 will take place Tuesday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM, Saturday: 9 AM – 4 PM at the following location:
Exceptional Urgent Care
4555 W. Walnut St. Garland, TX 75042